The reorder report provides a simple analysis of what to reorder based on user-set minimum, reorder, and maximum inventory levels. The report shows all products in stock that have fallen below either the preset reorder or minimum quantities. It then calculates how much should be ordered to bring the stock up to the set max value, and the approximate cost based on the current price. This report is recommended for depots that are using preset inventory levels and that can replenish stock quickly without too much advanced planning.
How to Run the Report
You can find the on order report in the menu under reporting> order reports.
This will download a CSV version of the report:
Detailed Field Description:
- Status: Inventory status based on the set min, max, and reorder qtys. Only items below the reorder or min qty are shown in the report.
- Product code
- Product name
- Tags: A list of the tags associated with the product
- Unit of measure: The unit of measure for the product
- Min Quantity: The minimum quantity set for this product by your administrator (on the inventory level screen)
- Reorder Quantity: The reorder quantity set for this product by your administrator (on the inventory level screen)
- Max Quantity: The maximum quantity set for this product by your administrator (on the inventory level screen)
- Average Monthly Demand: The average demand per month for this product, calculated based on the last 6 months
- Quantity Available: The quantity available in inventory right now
- Quantity to Order: The amount to order to replenish up to the set maximum quantity (Max Quantity - Quantity Available). If the user hasn't set a maximum quantity, it will say "No Max qty set - review based on monthly demand."
- Unit Cost: The unit cost on the product
- Expected Reorder Cost: Quantity to order * unit cost